I was having a lovely time skiing powder last week. Just a lovely time. The forecast for rain early this week was heartbreaking. It rained… alot. I watched from the warm and dry comfort of my little house in the woods as the thermometer moved upwards, tagged 40 and dropped again. The next morning was […]
About Bayard Russell
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Bayard Russell contributed a whooping 63 entries.
Entries by Bayard Russell
What a great start to winter and the New Year. Happy New Year everyone from all of us at Cathedral Mountain Guides! …and the conditions are coming right along. Here are a few favorites.
Yesterday Ray, Conner and I rambled through the woods on a fresh trial after an hour’s bike ride and a 7 am start on Bear Notch Road. We were heading up to Green’s Cliff, the remarkable slice of white granite visible high above the Kanc on the section I call the Swam Donkey Flats. Ray […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Cathedral Mountain Guides Goes WestAugust 16, 2019 - 3:05 pm
- Peter DoucetteEvent HorizonJanuary 30, 2019 - 2:31 pm
- Early Season Climbing, and Resting, in the Canadian RockiesNovember 27, 2017 - 5:42 pm
- Not Your Typical Girl’s DayFebruary 22, 2016 - 5:30 pm
- Smuggs Ice Bash WeekendJanuary 25, 2016 - 10:16 am