What a great start to winter and the New Year. Happy New Year everyone from all of us at Cathedral Mountain Guides! …and the conditions are coming right along. Here are a few favorites.
About Bayard Russell
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Bayard Russell contributed a whooping 62 entries.
Entries by Bayard Russell
Yesterday Ray, Conner and I rambled through the woods on a fresh trial after an hour’s bike ride and a 7 am start on Bear Notch Road. We were heading up to Green’s Cliff, the remarkable slice of white granite visible high above the Kanc on the section I call the Swam Donkey Flats. Ray […]
Come join the fun at the AAC’s Northeast Craggin Classic Sept 13-15th in North Conway. Cathedral Mountain Guide’s Bayard Russell will be there Saturday and Sunday teaching the Trad Climbing Skills clinic with Outdoor Research. Sign-up info is here (use the drop menu at the bottom of the page). Here’s a list of all the […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Early Season Climbing, and Resting, in the Canadian RockiesNovember 27, 2017 - 5:42 pm
- Not Your Typical Girl’s DayFebruary 22, 2016 - 5:30 pm
- Smuggs Ice Bash WeekendJanuary 25, 2016 - 10:16 am
- Get Your S$%t Together!January 16, 2015 - 8:54 am
- Conditions: Crawford Notch Jan 1, 2014January 1, 2015 - 10:28 am