We recognize that during this pandemic, at times, the most prudent choice for us and for you may be to stay home and to not go climbing. With that in mind, our cancellation policy has been updated for any cancellations related to COVID-19 or any other infectious disease. It now includes the following:
- Cathedral Mountain Guides reserves the right to cancel or postpone any guided day over concerns related to the transmission of infectious disease.
- All guests and participants also have the right to cancel or postpone any guided day over concerns related to the transmission of infectious disease.
- Option #1: Receive a 100% credit towards a future trip (credit must be used within 12 months of cancellation date).
- Option #2: A full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- EXCEPTION: If cancellation occurs within 24 hours of trip date, a $200 fee will be charged. Please note that this is not a penalty. It is an attempt to cover the investment that we have made to run your trip – guides’ wages, office time, etc.